Each year, we receive thousands of submissions for the 3rd Grade Cabbage Program state scholarship awards. Before taking photos and submitting them to Bonnie Plants, please review the follow tips:
- Submissions may come from a 3rd Grade teacher.
- 4th Grade teachers can also submit winners (as students may have graduated to 4th Grade by the time their cabbage is harvested), but please also include the name of the student’s 3rd Grade teacher in the submission.
- If necessary, parents may submit their children.
- When taking photos, include ALL of both the child and the cabbage in the photo. Do not crop out the child or the cabbage. No bathing suits, please.
- Take the photo when the cabbage is mature. Do not send photos of immature cabbages.
- Submit digital photos with a resolution of 300 dpi at a minimum of 4 x 6 inches. The file format should be JPEG.
- Teachers (or parents) should submit winning cabbages through our official online Submission Form.